Register for Spring 2018 Flag Football
LOUYAA will be partnering with USA Football and the NFL Play 60 Program to offer Flag Football.
Parents and Coaches Meeting Dates to be Scheduled
Spring Flag Football 2018 Quick Facts:
- In addition to LOUYAA registration through Blue Sombrero, all players and prospective coaches must use the links below to register for NFL Flag/USA Football.
- Registration is $75 plus LOUYAA Field Fee ($10) and Annual Family Fee ($25)
- Players will need to provide shorts (without pockets), cleats and a mouth guard.
- Player’s age on September 1, 2017 is what age they are considered for the season.
- Ages for Flag football will be: 5-6 Mini Ponies, 7-8 Junior Ponies, 9-10 Ponies, 11-12 Junior Varsity, and 13-15 Varsity. All Age levels are CO-ED.
- Practices will be 1 day per week. All practices will be at the LOUYAA park in New Market.
- All games will be played Saturdays and Sundays at the LOUYAA Park in New Market.
- Games will be played using the USA Football flag football guidelines and will be 5 on 5. Teams will be made up of 7 to 8 players so everyone will get equal play time.
- Every player will receive a flag belt and NFL Play 60 team jersey.
- Players will need to provide shorts, cleats and a mouth guard.
- Practice will begin in March. Each team will be given (1) practice day during the week. Practice nights will be determined by head coaches. Fields will also be available to coaches the first (2) Saturdays and Sundays. Therefore, some teams may practice twice during the first (2) weeks.
- Games will begin in April and conclude the end of May. Each team will play an (8) week regular season.
- We will have an end-of-season championship tournament in June for all teams (everyone will be off for Memorial Day).
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.
LOUYAA FLAG Football Commissioner